Investors relations

BVC: PFDAVVNDA

Last Quote

%

Previous Close:

Average Price:

Volume:

Lowest Price:

Highest Price:

Quotation figures of the day in
Last update

See Detail

The IR Recognition granted by the Bolsa de Valores de Colombia S.A. is not a certification of the goodness of the registered securities or the solvency of the issuer.

Dec. 2023 Key Figures

We are a Regional Bank with presence in 6 countries

img-mapa

Consolidated figures

Total Assets

COP Trillion

178.2-3.20%

Var. Y/Y

Gross Loans Portfolio

COP Trillion

136.0-6.10%

Var. Y/Y

Net Profit

COP Billion

-372.3-123.0%

Var. Y/Y

Get to know our corporate presentation here

A diversified loan portfolio

*Figures in COP trillions.

Colombia accounts for 75.5% of our loan portfolio and Central America accounts for the remaining 24.5%

Financial Information

Select the results to consult

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Corporate Presentation

PDF

Conference Call Audio

Audio

Consolidated Financial Statements 2023

PDF

Individual Financial Statements 2023

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Conference Call Audio

Audio

Corporate Presentation

PDF

Individual Financial Statements 2022

PDF

Consolidated Financial Statements 2022

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Conference Call Audio

Audio

Consolidated Financial Statements 2021

PDF

Individual Financial Statements 2021

PDF

Corporate Presentation

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Conference Call Audio

Audio

Consolidated Financial Statements 2020

PDF

Corporate Presentation

PDF

Colombian Operations Financial Statements (ES)

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Colombian Operations Financial Statements (ES)

PDF

Consolidated Financial Statements

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Consolidated Financial Statements

PDF

Colombian Operations Financial Statements (ES)

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Consolidated Financial Statements

PDF

Colombian Operations Financial Statements (ES)

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Conference Call Audio

Audio

Consolidated Financial Statements

PDF

Colombian Operations Financial Statements (ES)

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Conference Call Audio

Audio

Consolidated Financial Statements

PDF

Colombian Operations Financial Statements (ES)

PDF

Select the quarter

Conference Call Audio

Audio

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Conference Call Audio

Audio

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Conference Call Audio

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Consolidated Financial Statements

PDF

Select the quarter

Results Report

PDF

Results Presentation

PDF

Consolidated Financial Statements

PDF

AGM Presentation

PDF

Annual Report

PDF

Profits Distribution Proposal

PDF

Consolidated Financial Statements 2023

PDF

Individual Financial Statements 2023

PDF

About Us

News and events

In other news

DAVIVIENDA RETURNS TO THE CAPITAL MARKETS THROUGH SUCCESSFUL SHARE ISSUANCES

Davivienda successfully placed the first issuances of common and preferred shares for COP 720 billion, within the Issuance and Placement Program approved in 2024.

DAVIVIENDA JOINS THE UNITED NATIONS' PRINCIPLES FOR RESPONSIBLE BANKING

Davivienda has become an official signatory of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Banking with the purpose of making Colombia and the world a more prosperous, inclusive and green home.

Events

Apr 30th

Quiet Period

See Detail

May 15th

1Q24 Earnings Results Release

See Detail

May 16th

1Q24 Earnings Results Conference Call

See Detail

Subscribe to our mailing list

Stay up to date with the latest news, results, and events.

    Please note these terms are only availble in Spanish

    Fields marked with an * are required

    Help center

    Learn more about resolving your questions Go to help center

    Work with us

    Join our great family who will help you to accomplish your dreams.