BVC: PFDAVVNDA

Last Trade 2021-01-20 15:59:24.0 (COT)

COP 33.700,00

-2.347%

Prev. Close: 34,510.0000

Average Price: 33,999.0800

Volume: 6,337,223,650.00


Figures in COP

See More

The IR Recognition granted by the Colombian Securities Exchange (Bolsa de Valores de Colombia S.A) is not a certification of the registered securities or the solvency of the issuer.

Sep. 2020 Key Figures

We are a Regional Bank with presence in 6 countries

img-mapa

Consolidated figures

Total Assets

Trillion

140.4416.0% ↑

Gross Loans Portfolio

Trillion

111.54 15.0% ↑

Net Profit

Billion

394-64.1% ↓

A diversified loan portfolio

img-tentmos

49.3%

Commercial

27.8%

Consumer

23.0%

Mortgage

*Figures in COP trillions.

Colombia accounts for 79% of our loan portfolio and Central America accounts for the remaining 21%.

Financial Information

Select the results to review

Year 2020

Select Quarter

Aqui trismestres 2018
Aqui trimestres 2017

Select a year

About Us

News and Events

The IDB, DFC, and FinDev Canada disburse 390 million USD to Davivienda

These loans funding will be used to provide new working capital, investment capital and fixed assets to Davivienda's customers in the women's SME and SME portfolios, which have been affected by the current health and economic crisis due to the global pandemic.

Learn more

See Other News

Metro de Medellín Partnership

Metro de Medellín and Davivienda partner to launch Cívica App: A unique model for people to easily commute and manage their money.

Learn more

Daviplata earns international awards

Accoirding to Global Banking & Finance Awards and Future Digital Awards, Daviplata is the best electronic wallet, the best payment solution, and the best mobile money offering worldwide

Learn more

Events

Feb

12

4Q20 quiet period begins

Learn more

Feb

25

4Q20 financial results release

Learn more

Feb

26

4Q20 earnings conference call

Learn more

Subscribe to our mailing list

Stay up to date with the latest news, results, and events.

Help Center

Learn more about resolving your questions

Go to Help Center

Work with Us

Join our great family who will help you to accomplish your dreams.

Learn More